Monday, July 14, 2008

New Slide Shows!

PowerPoint Slide Shows
I have added five (5) more PowerPoint Slide Shows to My Favorite Slide Shows web page. I now have a total of 31 slide shows that you can download to your computer and enjoy. The latest include:
  1. We Thank You - a tribute to our armed forces.
  2. Life - Beautiful photography and thoughtful messages.
  3. Lessons from the Geese - The is a very powerful message to us from the geese.
  4. The Northern Lights - A beautiful and strange phenoms.
  5. Kids & Their Animal Friends - Very cute photographs.
This sample picture from the last one listed.

~~~

Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
I've seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it.

~~~
Quote of the Day
The difference between perseverance and obstinacy is that one comes from a strong will, and the other from a strong won't.
~Henry Ward Beecher


~~~
Joke of the Day
A man is sitting on his front stoop staring at the ground when his neighbor strolls over. The neighbor tries to start a conversation several times, but the older man barely responds.

Finally, the neighbor asks what the problem is.

"Well," the man says, "I ran afoul of one of those questions women ask. Now I'm in the doghouse."

"What kind of question?" the neighbor asks.

"My wife asked me if I would still love her when she was old, fat and ugly."

"That's easy," says the neighbor. "You just say, 'Of course I will.'"

"Yeah," says the other man, "that's what I MEANT to say. But what came OUT was, 'Of course I do.'"

Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: