Friday, July 18, 2008

Make A Face

I found an easier way to draw a face than using PhotoShop. The link below allows you to select different facial features and draw a face. It called Ultimate Flash Face. Try it. You pick the hair, head shape, eyes, eyebrows, nose, etc.

Here's a mystery man I created. Does he look like anyone you know?




~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
The big and mighty oak tree is nothing but a nut that held its ground.


~~~
Quote of the Day
You don't really understand human nature unless you know why a child on a merry-go-round will wave at his parents every time around - and why his parents will always wave back.
~William D. Tammeus


~~~
Joke of the Day
An old friend and I were talking the other night about love and marriage. He told me that he knew as early as their wedding what marriage to his wife would be like.

It seems the minister asked her, "Do you take this man to be your husband." And she said, "I do."


Then the minister asked my friend, "Do you take this woman to be your wife," and she said, "He does."


Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: