Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Magic Ice

A while back I ran across this video showing how to make ice from water... instantaneously! I have not tried it. Does anyone know if this would really work?


~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:

Go outside and touch a leaf, feel the tree trunk, and look at the sky. Look for a four-leaf clover, pet a dog, taste a lemon, smell the air, hear the birds... Exercise your senses. Life is wonderful!

~~~
Quotes of the Day
Be careful of your thoughts, they may become words at any moment.
~Iara Gassen

You must weed your mind as you would weed your garden.
~Astrid Alauda

~~~
Joke of the Day
A state trooper pulls over a blonde on a lonely back road and says, "Ma'am, is there a reason why you're weaving all over the road?"

The woman replied, "Oh officer, thank goodness you're here! I almost had an accident! I looked up and there was a tree right in front of me. So, I swerved to the left and there was another tree in front of me. Then, I swerved to the right and there was another tree in front of me!"

The officer reached through the side window to the rear view mirror, and explained, "Ma'am... that's your air freshener."

Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: