Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A Tribute to Our US Troops

A Good Video
Oliver North makes a good speech which is a tribute to our armed forces. I think you’ll find it interesting.

It Wednesday… and I hope this week is going good for you. Maybe you can accomplish a little more before the week is over. Look around you, and set a few goals to accomplish something. It’s help your outlook on life.

~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
WORRYING does not take away tomorrow's TROUBLES,
it takes away today's PEACE.

~~~
Quote of the Day
It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend.
~William Blake
 

~~~
Joke of the Day


This was written by a black gentleman in Texas. What a great sense of humor and creativity!!!

When I was born, I was BLACK ,

When I grew up, I was BLACK ,

When I went in the sun, I stayed BLACK,

When I got cold, I was BLACK ,

When I was scared, I was BLACK ,

When I was sick, I was BLACK ,

And when I die, I'll still be BLACK .

NOW, You 'white' folks....

When you're born, you're PINK,

When you grow-up, you're WHITE ,

When you go in the sun, you get RED,

When you're cold, you turn BLUE,

When you're scared, you're YELLOW,

When you get sick, you're GREEN,

When you bruise, you turn PURPLE ,

And when you die, you look GRAY.

So who y'all callin'

COLORED folks?



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: