Saturday, October 9, 2010

Talking Tom Cat

A Smart Phone App
Now this is pretty silly stuff. I have an application on my Motorola Droid phone that is pretty cute. It’s called Talking Tom Cat. He will repeat everything you say and do some cute tricks. You can email or upload the saved video files to YouTube. Here’s an example:

I’ve had fun playing with this and sending some silly videos to my sister, Mary.

 
~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

~~~
Quote of the Day
Sunday clears away the rust of the whole week.
~Joseph Addison

~~~
Joke of the Day

Grandpa was driving with his 9-year-old granddaughter and beeped the horn by mistake. She turned and looked at him for an explanation.

He said, "I did that by accident."

She replied, "I know that, Grandpa."

He replied, "How did you know?"

She said, "Because you didn't say "idiot!" afterwards.



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: