Friday, October 22, 2010

Bugs

Lots of Kinds of Bugs
There’s lots of kinds of bugs.

  • Insectbug_animated_13432
  • Defectbug_animated_13432
  • Germ
  • Sudden enthusiasm
  • An enthusiast
  • A listening device
  • A VW Beetle
  • Etc.
I’m partly a camera bug, but the fishing bug really gets me in the spring, unless I catch a bug that makes me ill. I sometimes find a bug in my fishing equipment, and sometimes a real bug in my tackle box. I once owned a VW bug, and I used it to pull a little aluminum boat. Well these days I’m getting a little buggy myself, and I wonder when the government will bug my phone.

 

~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
School days. School days.
They are preparation days.
Remember we are still is school.

~~~
Quote of the Day
An election is coming.  Universal peace is declared,
and the foxes have a sincere interest in
prolonging the lives of the poultry. 
~George Eliot
 
~~~
Joke of the Day

The following is an actual quote of what was said in court testimony, word for word:

Q: Doctor, before you performed the autopsy, did you check for a pulse?
A: No.
Q: Did you check for blood pressure?
A: No.
Q: Did you check for breathing?
A: No.
Q: So, then it is possible that the patient was alive when you began the autopsy?
A: No.
Q: How can you be so sure, Doctor?
A: Because his brain was sitting on my desk in a jar.
Q: But could the patient have still been alive nevertheless?
A: It is possible that he could have been alive and practicing law somewhere.



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: