Monday, October 25, 2010

Go Green

Not a Dr. Seuss Poem
A friend sent me this poem that’s a take off on Dr. Seuss.

GE and HamI do not like this Uncle Sam,
I do not like his health care scam.
I do not like these dirty crooks,
or how they lie and cook the books.
I do not like when Congress steals,
I do not like their secret deals.
I do not like this speaker Nan ,
I do not like this 'YES, WE CAN'.
I do not like this spending spree---
I'm smart, I know that nothing's free.
I do not like your smug replies,
when I complain about your lies.
I do not like this change and hope.
I do not like it. nope, nope, nope!

An environmental program that makes perfect sense:

Go green -recycle Congress in 2010!


Have some fun 
Go visit Seussville at http://www.seussville.com/

 
~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
Be sure to vote!

~~~
Quote of the Day
Politics, it seems to me, for years, or all too long,
has been concerned with right or left
instead of right or wrong.
~Richard Armour
~~~
Joke of the Day

A woman walked into the kitchen to find her husband stalking around with a fly swatter.

'What are you doing?' She asked.           

'Hunting Flies' He responded. 

'Oh. ! Killing any?' She asked. 

'Yep, 3 males, 2 Females,' he replied.


Intrigued,  she asked. 'How can you tell them apart?'

He responded,
3 were on a beer can, 2 were on the phone.



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: