Saturday, October 30, 2010

Hello!

The Following is 8 Years Old
HelloPinkI received it in an email over 8 years ago. I had saved it on my computer, and I had not seen it once since then. I found it recently and it made me think of you.

“Do you know that a simple "HELLO" can be a sweet one? I received one recently from my friend, in an e-mail she sent to me. Here's what she wrote:

“The word "HELLO" means:

  • H = How are you?
  • E = Everything all right?
  • L = Like to hear from you.
  • L = Love to see you soon!
  • O = Obviously, I miss you...

“So, HELLO! It has made me smile every time I say hello since then...”

See what a HELLO can mean if we have love in our heart. Hello to all my readers. I hope you have a wonderful Halloween weekend!

It’s Halloween!
HappyHalloween

Watch out for spooks this weekend. Be careful, Halloween is worse than Friday the 13th!!!

~~~

Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
Do you have an aim or goal in life? It’s important to know where you are headed. If you don’t know where you are going you might end up somewhere else.

~~~
Quote of the Day
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence.
~Doug McLeod

~~~
Joke of the Day

A few days before her birthday a husband asked his wife, “Dear, what would you like for your present?”

Wife: I really don’t think I should day.

Husband: How about a diamond ring?

Wife: I don’t care much for diamonds.

Husband: well, the, a mink coat?

Wife: You know I do not like furs.

Husband: A golden necklace?

Wife: I already have three of them.

Husband: Well, gosh, what do you want?

Wife: What I’d really like is a divorce

Husband: Hmmm, I wasn’t planning on spending that much.


Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: