Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Interesting Art

Horses Made From Driftwood
Who would of ever thought about this type of art… taking driftwood and making life size horses. And they are beautiful. Here’s a couple of example of this art.

unknown5 unknown11

These are sculpted by Heather Jansch who I believe resides in England. Visit her website to view more pictures of her beautiful work:

Heather Jansch, sculptor

 
~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
I heard once that we should keep our words soft and tender, because tomorrow we may have to eat them.

~~~
Quote of the Day
A flower's appeal is in its contradictions -
so delicate in form yet strong in fragrance,
so small in size yet big in beauty,
so short in life yet long on effect.
~Terri Guillemets

~~~
Joke of the Day

A minister told his congregation, "Next week I plan to preach about the sin of lying. To help you understand my sermon, I want you all to read Mark 17."

The following Sunday, as he prepared to deliver his sermon, the minister asked for a show of hands.
He wanted to know how many had read Mark 17.
Every hand went up.

The minister smiled and said, "Mark has only sixteen chapters.

I will now proceed with my sermon on the sin of lying."



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

1 comment:

Dar said...

The driftwood sculptures are amazing and so much detail. My daughter is a horse nut, it's also her pro photo trade. She would go bonkers over these.

Words Should be spoken with great care.

Awesome flower contradictions

Ya made me think a second...no Mark 17. Genius way to start a sermon. No Lie.
Bless your day