Thursday, March 4, 2010

Interesting Animation

You Will Enjoy
My good friend, Mark, sent this to me the other day. In the note it said “This is what I think happens on your  computer if you leave it on overnight!!”

Victim

Just click on the picture above, Then click on play, then leave the mouse alone, sit back and enjoy a piece of creative brilliance. 

That’s why I turn my computer off every night.
(Thanks Mark!)

Sadness
We learned yesterday that my Aunt Dorris passed away. She was 92 years old and lived in Memphis, TN. She was a wonderful and sweet Aunt. She always called me on my birthday, and Beverly, too. She reminded me much of my mother. The world I live in is sadder today because of our loss. 
(Note: Dorris is not misspelled. That’s the way her name was spelled.)

~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
Wisdom can be the reward for being
a good listener over a lifetime.

~~~
Quote of the Day
God is closest to those with broken hearts.
~Jewish Saying

~~~
Joke of the Day

Harry fell asleep watching "Monday Night Football " and spent the night on the couch.

The next morning his wife woke him and said " Get up , dear, it's 20 to 7 "

Harry opened his eyes and said..... " In whose favor ?"



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: