Monday, March 29, 2010

A First for Bethany

Glossy Magazine
My daughter, Bethany, has contributed to the Rochester Magazine as part of her new job responsibilities with the Democrat and Chronicle newspaper in Rochester, NY.

Here’s a picture of the cover and Bethany’s name as the Creative Manager.

IMG_2918 IMG_2923

We’re proud of her and her dedication to her job and the contributions she makes. She’s a very creative person. She get’s it from her Dad, that’s Granddaddy. Ha!

 
~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
Don't be irreplaceable;
if you can't be replaced,
you can't be promoted.

You can go anywhere you want
if you look serious and carry a clipboard

~~~
Quote of the Day
Primitive does not mean stupid.
~Author Unknown

~~~
Joke of the Day

During a visit to my doctor I asked him, “How do you determine whether or not an older person should be put in an old age home?’


“Well,” he said, “we fill up a bathtub then offer the older person a spoon, a teacup and a bucket to empty the bathtub.”


"Oh, I understand, "I said. "A normal person would use
the bucket because it is bigger than the spoon and the teacup.”


“No” said the doctor. “A normal person would pull the plug. Do you want a bed next to window?”

Are you going to forget you read this, or do you want the bed next to mine?



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

1 comment:

Dar said...

That's awesome and so much to be proud about Granddaddy! Pride in our children is such a pleasure...the rewards outweigh the journey. Congrats to your Bethany and you.

Wait, that's been my problem, I forgot to carry the clipboard!

Daaaaaa

I'll take the bed next to the window so I can keep an eye on you.