Sometime back I told you a sad story of Mary the Elephant, that came to an untimely end in Erwin, Tennessee, in 1916. Today I want to tell you a happy story about Elephants and Tennessee.
In Hohenwald, Tennessee an Elephant Sanctuary was founded in 1995. It’s purpose it to care for endangered African and Asian elephants. The Sanctuary provides a retirement home for aged and mistreated elephants. Read about the Sanctuary—> The Elephant Sanctuary
The following is a video clip made at the Elephant Sanctuary concerning an elephant and a dog that have a friendship that is unbelievable.
Recently someone mentioned that God
in the scriptures cleverly hid His Truth and Way.
Joke of the Day
- Women are honest, loyal, and forgiving. They are smart, knowing that knowledge is power. But they still know how to use their softer side to make a point.
- Women want to be the best for their family, their friends, and themselves.
- Their hearts break when a friend dies. They have sorrow at the loss of a family member, yet they are strong when they think there is no strength left.
- A woman can make a romantic evening unforgettable.
- Women come in all sizes, in all colors and shapes. They live in homes, apartments and cabins. They drive, fly, walk, run or e-mail you to show how much they care about you.
- The heart of a woman is what makes the world spin! Women do more than just give birth. They bring joy and hope. They give compassion and ideals.
- They give moral support to their family and friends. And all they want back is a hug, a smile and for you to do the same to people you come in contact with.
- Men are good at lifting heavy stuff and killing spiders.