Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Wear Your Seatbelts

Great Commercial!
Excuse me if you have seen this. But if you have not you will enjoy and appreciate this UK commercial to promote the use of seat belts. Last time I looked there were nearly 7,000,000 views of this video on YouTube.

And, you can do me a favor. Always wear your seatbelt!

 
~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says: 
If the best classroom in the world is at the feet of an elderly person, then where are my students?

~~~
Quote of the Day
It takes 8,460 bolts to assemble an automobile, and one nut to scatter it all over the road.
~Author Unknown

~~~
Joke of the Day

Seatbelt



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

1 comment:

Dar said...

I had not seen this ad before but, WOW, get right to the point...I LOVED it. Thanks for sharing. My seatbelt even goes on to cross the road.

I have at least a dozen students that seem to be 'getting it'...I feel blessed.

Not funny but Bill would love this joke.

I missed a few of your back entries and love the jokes, especially Why Men shouldn't take messages and the outhouse...where DO you find this stuff...You are a funny guy. You make my day.
BlessYourHeart