Thursday, May 27, 2010

Have You Driven a Ford Lately?

No Matter… Check This Out
Here’s an old 1950s commercial for Ford automobiles. It encouraging people to not just have one, but 2 Fords in the drive way. It’s a blast from the past.

Then you can do a little searching and you can find many old TV ads from the past. It’s amazing how advertising has changed.

Gone Fishing Today
Yesterday we had company to come for a visit: Charlie and Faye from Kentucky. Today Charlie’s going fishing with us to see how we fish for those trout on South Holston Lake.
 
~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
Proverbs 29:18
”Where there is no vision, the people perish: …”
The ability to look ahead and see the final
outcome of a thing can save our life…
both in this world and that to come.

~~~
Quote of the Day
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument. 
~William G. McAdoo

~~~
Joke of the Day

wireless



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

1 comment:

Dar said...

Well now, I think I need to go get me a Ford, or Chevy, or another Dodge. We have been a one vehicle couple for quite some time now and I don't mind it one bit staying home. Today I had the need to go visit Mom so I took Bill into work, and we sure save plenty these days.
Have a great day Jim at the 'fishin hole'. I love that wireless fence...freedom for the livestock..yes!