Friday, May 7, 2010

May Flowers

Roses and Petunias
We’ve been working on getting some flowers on and around our patio. A few days ago I transplanted six older shrubs to make room for five Double Knockout Rose bushes. They were blooming beautifully when I planted them.

The petunias are all in pots and flower boxes. And we have a flowering dogwood tree next to the patio, which all together gives us a colorful and flowering patio this year.P1060584

Beverly told me that this could be my Mother’s Day gift for her. How a bout that? A gift for my wife… that I can also enjoy.P1060581

 
~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
Faith begins where Understanding ends. 

~~~
Quote of the Day
Supposing you have tried and failed again and again.  You may have a fresh start any moment you choose,
for this thing we call "failure" is not the falling down,
but the staying down.
~Mary Pickford

~~~
Joke of the Day

chair



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: