Monday, April 6, 2009

Volleyball

Kara’s Playing Volleyball 
Last Friday night we watched Kara and her team play volleyball. It was around 7 years ago that I watched my other Granddaughter, Mandy, play volleyball for her high school in the state volleyball tournament in Murfreesboro, TN. Now 7 years later I am watching my other Granddaughter play volleyball. Here’s a few pictures of Kara and her team.

(Mandy, maybe you can teach Kara some of your moves.)

IMG_1182 Pre Game Team Talk

IMG_1173 On the court.

IMG_1166 Watch Kara serve!

IMG_1163 Ready!

IMG_1179

Waiting

IMG_1197 The Game is Over.
Coach says,“We have a lot to do in practice”

This Week
heart The week is beginning to look very busy. On Tuesday I go for a stress test at The Heart Center (follow up from my December heart attack). Then another doctor appointment on Thursday. And Friday is when I see the heart doctor to discuss the results of the stress test.

Bluegill It’s going to be hard to schedule any fishing this week! But the weather forecast for this week doesn’t favor fishing anyway. So all is well.

 
~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
I heard that we should not ask God to direct our footsteps if we were not willing to move our feet!

~~~
Quote of the Day
We are perverse creatures and never satisfied. 
~Nan Fairbrother

~~~
Joke of the Day

A little boy went up to his father and asked: 'Dad, where did my intelligence come from?' The father replied. 'Well, son, you must have got it from your mother, cause I still have mine.'

And…


'Mr. Clark, I have reviewed this case very carefully,' the divorce Court Judge said, 'And I've decided to give your wife $775 a week,' '

That's very fair, your honor,' the husband said. 'And every now and then I'll try to send her a few bucks myself.'


Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: