Friday, April 3, 2009

Model Railroads

I Like Trains!
IMG_1536When I was a younger boy I worked with my train set. I had a Lionel Santa Fe (I still have it and it runs). I play with it maybe once a year these days, usually when Zachary comes to play with me. This picture shows Zachary several years ago watching my old Santa Fe go around the track.

But talk about Model Railroads!!! You might want to check out the “size” of the following layouts in the following two videos.

Now check out the following video for a a different size of railroad layout (Too big for my garage!).

 
~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
You can make progress or excuses,
but you can’t make both.

~~~
Quote of the Day
Pain of mind is worse than pain of body.
~Latin Proverb

~~~
Joke of the Day

Two Alabama men were sitting out on a back road visiting. All at once there was a tapping on the window.

"I think there is a ghost tapping on the window!"

Sure enough a wizened face with long flowing white hair was there just out side the window.

The Alabama man driving shoved his foot down on the gas and immediately was doing 60 miles and hour.

"Step on it!" "He's still out there!" And sure enough, there was another tapping at the window.

The driver shoved his foot to the floor again! This time he was doing ninety (90) miles an hour.

Still the ghostly figure tapped on the window.

"You better giver 'er some more gas!" "He's still out there."

"I can't go any faster, I've got her up to 120 miles an hour.

About that time the little old man motioned for the passenger to roll the window down, which he did.

"Say Boys!" "I was wanting to know, do you need a shove to get out of this mud hole?"



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: