Friday, April 10, 2009

Pigs for Pets

Pigs
Winston Churchill said, “I like pigs.  Dogs look up to us.  Cats look down on us.  Pigs treat us as equals.” I like pigs, too. And I like this little video clip about Kingsford the piglet. I think you’ll like it too.

piggyEatingNow, are you ready to go out and buy a pet pig? I’ve heard it said that pigs make a wonderful pet. Even so, I think I’ll forego the pleasure of having a pet pig. We would probably have too much in common.

Check out Pig O’ My Heart Potbellies for the lowdown on potbellied pigs as pets.

~~~

This is Good Friday and this Sunday will be Easter. I go to my heart doctor this morning at 8:30 AM to learn the results of my stress test They set up this appointment a week or so ago, and I am surprised that the doctor is open for business on Good Friday. This is usually a holiday for most businesses.

 
~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
Slow down.. Sit on your ego.
Talk less; listen more.

~~~
Quote of the Day
Many of us believe that wrongs aren't wrong
if it's done by nice people like ourselves. 
~Author Unknown

~~~
Joke of the Day

At the height of a political corruption trial, the prosecuting attorney attacked a witness.

“Isn't it true,” he bellowed, “that you accepted five thousand dollars to compromise this case?”

The witness stared out the window as though he hadn't heard the question.

“Isn't it true that you accepted five thousand dollars to compromise this case?” the lawyer repeated.

The witness still did not respond.

Finally, the judge leaned over and said, “Sir, please answer the question.”

“Oh,” the startled witness said, “I thought he was talking to you.”



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: