Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Zachary’s Basketball

Season’s Over
This past Saturday was Zachary’s last game for the season of Upward Bound Basketball. We enjoyed going to the games and watching the youngsters play.
(Every Child Plays, Every Child Learns, Every Child is a Winner.)

A couple of days ago I put together a little video to capture the highlights of Zachary’s basketball season. I want to warn you that the video last nearly 6 minutes, so I would guess that only ardent fans and family members will be interested.

 

Thankyou-1Thank You!
I appreciate Just Bill’s comment to my blog yesterday. He said,

“Loved the video. You  are a real animal lover. I look forward to your blog everyday. Never miss yours or Dad's. You do a great job on it. Thanks for sharing, Bill” 

A comment like that makes you feel it’s all worthwhile to continue blogging. Thanks to you, Just Bill, and all my readers! 

Visit Just Bill’s blog here:
Just Plain Bill

 
~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
If you want to be more useful (fruitful),
read John 15.

~~~
Quote of the Day
What we are, is God's gift to us. 
What we become, is our gift to God.
~ Eleanor Powell

~~~
Joke of the Day

Wacky Definition…
ADULT: A person who has stopped growing at both ends and is now growing in the middle.

AND…

Two blondes were observed in a parking lot trying to unlock the door of their Mercedes with a coat hanger:

Blonde #1 said, "I can't seem to get this door unlocked!"

Blonde #2 replied, "Well, you'd better hurry up and try harder, its starting to rain and the top is down!"

AND…

A friend and I were standing in line at a fast-food restaurant, waiting to place our order.

There was a big sign posted. "No bills larger than $20 will be accepted."

The woman in front of us, pointing to the sign, remarked, "Believe me, if I HAD a bill larger than $20, I wouldn't be eating here."


Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

1 comment:

Karen A. Cooke said...

Loved the video! Zachary is a good player - I know he had fun!