We had a fairly good day on Douglas Lake yesterday. We caught lots of fish, including 17 crappie (3 were less than 10 inches), 25-30 stripers, 5-6 bluegill and one little largemouth bass. We had a fun day, but it was not without some difficulties. First we had a dense fog on the lake that lasted until 11:30 AM, Second, we had lots of floating debris on the lake (logs, tree limbs, etc). Lastly, we had a strong wind to hamper our fishing in the mid afternoon. Even so, we had a great day!
Here’s some funny stuff I ran across about marriage. It’s all in fun!
- To be happy with a man, you must understand him a lot and love him a little.
- To be happy with a woman, you must love her a lot and not try to understand her at all.
- Any married man should forget his mistakes, there's no use in two people remembering the same thing.
PROPENSITY TO CHANGE
- A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn't.
- A man marries a woman expecting that she won't change, and she does.
- There are 2 times when a man doesn't understand a woman - before marriage and after marriage.
I believe that sometimes you have the right to be angry, but that doesn't give you the right to be cruel.
Joke of the Day
A policeman pulled over a car, walked up to the driver's window, and asked the man if he knew why he was pulled over.
"No," the man replied.
"You failed to stop at the stop sign," the cop explained.
"But I did slow down!" the guy argued.
The cop shook his head. "You are required to stop. That's why they're called stop signs."
The man started to get belligerent. "Stop, slow down -- what's the difference?"
The cop pulled out his baton. "I can show you. I'm going to start hitting you with my baton. You tell me if you want me to stop or slow down."