Monday, March 16, 2009

This is Going to be a Good Week

The Indian Springs Redskins
Kara’s basketball team played their final game of the season last night. They played in the tournament for the championship but lost to Sullivan. It was a good game.

This picture shows the team waiting for the trophies to be presented. They received 2 trophies, 1 for runner-up in the tournament and 1 for 2nd place in league play. IMG_0970

Here’s what the Redskins looked like when they ran onto the basketball court last Saturday night…
(18 second video)



Gin, the Dancing Dog
Here’s a cute video to get your week started off on a high note. It’s a border collie that dances.

Have a Good Week
irish-shamrock-2 I hope you all have a great day and week. Tomorrow is St. Patrick’s Day. So maybe we’ll have the luck of the Irish with us this week. And don’t forget the green that comes with the first day of spring on Friday of this week.

Guest Book
If you haven’t done so, I would like for you to sign my guest book this week. Dad’s getting ahead of me.

Sign Guestbook

 
~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
Life. Only once we can live it.
It gives one a solemn thought.

~~~
Quote of the Day
Let us be of good cheer, remembering that
the misfortunes hardest to bear are those
which will never happen. 
~James Russel Lowell

~~~
Joke of the Day

While my friend was working as a receptionist for an eye surgeon, a very angry woman stormed up to her desk. "Someone stole my wig while I was having surgery yesterday," she complained.

The doctor came out and tried to calm her down. "I assure you that no one on my staff would have done such a thing," he said. "Why do you think it was taken here?"

"After the operation, I noticed the wig I was wearing was cheap-looking and ugly."

"I think" explained the surgeon gently, "that means your cataract operation was a success."



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: