- God may not save us from experiences, but will save us in the experiences.
- Be watchful for the needs of other around us.
- Be careful, one could say something that is true, but it could be unkind.
- A prayer: Do for me only what I need, but do to me anything that makes me more like the Christ.
- New grapes only grow on the new growth. Being cut back is better that being cut off.
- The only thing we own is our own soul. All else will be taken from us.
- Spiritual direction is not in us naturally. We need a guide.
Monday, September 10, 2007
My gems from today's convention meetings on September 8 are listed below:
Posted by Tennessee Granddaddy at 7:20 AM