Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Music Memory Lane

A Neat Link to Enjoy
You’ve got to check out this link for those old songs from yesteryear. It’s like driving down memory lane with the tunes of days gone by…

http://upchucky.org/

 

High School Days
I clicked on music from the 1950’s and it drove me back to my high school days in Knoxville, Tennessee. Looking back is sort of sad and sort of fun at the same time. But all in all it was a wonderful part of my life. And this year we have a class reunion. It will be our 55th Anniversary of graduation in 2012. I’m looking forward to seeing my classmates again later this year.
 

~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
I saw this quote by Robert Brault recently,
“I find in old age that it's possible to revisit the past, the one requirement being that you come as you are.”
So I’ll be going to my HS reunion as I am:
older, wiser, and wider.

~~~
Quote of the Day
Toss your dashed hopes not into a trash bin
but into a drawer where you are likely to
rummage some bright morning.
~Robert Brault

~~~
Joke of the Day

A mother asked her small son what he would like for his birthday. "I'd like a little brother," the boy said.

"Oh my, that's such a big wish," said the mother. "Why do you want a little brother?"

"Well," said the boy, "there's only so much I can blame on the dog."



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: