Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Day of the Hearts

It’s Valentine’s Day
Valentine,_crica_1950A day loved my women and feared by big strong men. What is the right thing for a man to do for his sweetheart on Valentine’s Day?

Don’t ask me. I’ve been married for over 50 years and still don’t know the best thing to do on Valentine’s Day.

In any event, my best advice would be to especially attentive and spend some special time with your loved one. Take the time to tell them you love them and why you love them.

Note to Beverly
gif_heart_297I love you. You are the best thing that every happened to me. My life would be nothing without you.
Be My Valentine!

~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
How true is the following;
Without love,
the rich and poor live in the same house.

~~~
Quote of the Day
You can be sincere and still be stupid.
~Charles F. Kettering

~~~
Joke of the Day

A Cajun named, Jean Paul, moved to Texas and bought a donkey from an old farmer named Ben for $100. The farmer agreed to deliver the donkey the next day.

The next day, Ben drove up and said, "Sorry, but I have some bad news. The donkey died."

"Well, then, just give me the money back," said Jean Paul "Can't do that. I went and spent it already." Replied Ben

"OK, then. Just unload the donkey," said Jean Paul.

"What you going to do with him?" asked Ben.

"I'm going to raffle him off," said Jean Paul.

"You can't raffle off a dead donkey!" uttered Ben.

"Sure can. Watch me. I just won't tell that he's dead," said Jean Paul.

A month later Ben met up with the Cajun and asked, "What happened with that dead donkey?"

"I raffled him off, I did. I sold 500-hundred tickets at two dollars apiece and made a profit of $898," said Jean Paul.

"Didn't anyone complain?" inquired Ben.

"Just the guy who won. So I gave him his two dollars back,” said Jean Paul.



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: