Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I Learned Something

Making Light from Plastic Bottles
I was enlightened, when I saw the following video. No pun intended. It is amazing what can be done these days. People are very innovative, and I do believe that “necessity is the mother of invention.”

~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
Don’t ever quit trying.
Here’s something for inspiration:

“I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career.
I've lost almost 300 games.
26 times, I've been trusted to take
the game winning shot and missed.
I've failed over and over and over
again in my life.
And that is why I succeed.”
~ Michael Jordan

~~~
Quote of the Day
For me there is no greater subject than history. 
How a man can study it and not be forced to
become a philosopher, I cannot tell. 
~George E. Wilson

~~~
Joke of the Day

When the mother returned from the grocery store, her small son pulled out the box of animal crackers he had begged for. Then he spread the animal-shaped crackers all over the kitchen counter.

"What are you doing?" his mom asked.

"The box says you can't eat them if the seal is broken," the boy explained."I'm looking for the seal."



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: