Monday, February 13, 2012

Car Museum

One That Celebrates America’s Love Affair
This car museum is supposed to be the largest in the world, and it contains only American cars. The cars themselves shows the history of the automobile in America, and the love Americans have for cars. It’s located in Tacoma, Washington. Too far away for me to visit anytime soon.

I have to admit that I like cars. There are some of the cars I have owned in the past that I would like to have now… why did I ever get rid of them? Hindsight is good but not very useful.

  • 1934 Ford Pickup Truck
  • 1950 2-door Sedan Ford
  • 1950 Ford Pickup Truck F150
  • 1957 Chevy Bel Air Convertible
~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
Do you know what today is. Well it’s the 13th of the month, and it could be your unlucky day if you don’t do something to prepare for tomorrow. Tomorrow is February 14—Valentine’s Day

~~~
Quote of the Day
Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.
~Mother Teresa

~~~
Joke of the Day

A married couple, both avid golfers, was discussing the future one night. "Honey", the wife said, "if I were to die and you were to remarry, would you two live in this house?"

"I suppose so - it's paid for."

"How about our car? Continued the woman. "Would the two of you keep that?

"I suppose so - it's paid for."

"What about my golf clubs? Would you let her use them too?

"Heck, no," the husband blurted out. "She is left-handed."



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below