Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I Love Animals

But I object to PETA and their Advertising
Just before Thanksgiving I saw the the following advertisement by PETA objecting to our traditional Thanksgiving turkey meal.

PeTA

Then I remembered that PETA was against fishing, and had used the following advertisement.

PETA_doghook

I just want to go on record as saying I believe in eating turkey and meats, and I believe in fishing. Anyone who says otherwise is stepping on my toes.

You had better watch what PETA does in the future. I hear they are trying to outlaw fishing. We need to be watchful because there are liberal groups who want to take freedoms from the people.

~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
To accomplish something useful, you must make a plan.
Then adhere to your plan, but be willing to adjust when necessary. That’s the way you make something happen.


~~~
Quote of the Day
Lots of folks confuse bad management with destiny.
~Kin Hubbard

~~~
Joke of the Day

After being married for 40 years, Joe took a careful look at his wife one day and said .... "Forty years ago we had a cheap house, a junk car, slept on a sofa bed and watched a 10-inch black and white TV, but I got to sleep every night with a hot 23-year-old girl.”

“Now ...” Joe continued, “I have a $500,000.00 home, a $35,000.00 car, a nice big bed and a large screen TV, but I'm sleeping with a 63-year-old woman. It seems to me that you' re not holding up your side of things."

Joe’s wife is a very reasonable woman. She told me to go out and find a hot 23-year-old girl and she would make sure that I would once again be living in a cheap house, driving a junk car, sleeping on a sofa bed and watching a 10-inch black and white TV.

Aren't older women great? They really know how to solve an old guy's problems.

(Thanks to Mark for the joke today.)


Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: