Thursday, August 4, 2011

Laptop Computers

Mine is in the Shop
It went on the blink the other day and was acting funny. So I decided to do a System Restore to an earlier point when I knew things were working good. I’ve done it before with no problems, but this time the gremlins came out of the REM and RAM. It would never reboot after the restore.

So I took it to Jason at Unbound Digital in Johnson City. I’m hoping he can get it running again, even if he has to wipe the hard drive. I have my files backed up, so losing everything is not a big issue. I think maybe they will also change the air filter, give it a lube job, and change the oil. I think my laptop needs a good going over.

Make sure you get wireless internet at home before you buy a laptop. That way it will work all through your home. That’s nice.

Dad is Ailing
Not only is my laptop sick, but Dad is ailing also. Mary told me he stayed in bed all day yesterday. That is not like Dad. He goes to the doctor today and we’re all hoping for a good report. I ail when Dad ails.

Dad, Get Well Soon!!!

~~~
Did You Know?
Dad’s got a big birthday coming up next month.
He’ll be 98 on Sept 2.

~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
Someone said, “Condense soup, not books!”
I agree. My wife collects the Readers Digest
Condensed Books.
I’ve read a few, and when it was a good book,
I felt cheated.

~~~
Quote of the Day
How is it that one match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box of matches to start a campfire?
~Christy Whitehead


~~~
Joke of the Day

Doctor: I’m sorry to have to tell you that you may have rabies, and it could prove fatal.

Patient: Well, doctor, please give me pencil and paper.

Doctor: To make your will?

Patient: No, to make a list of people I want to bite.


Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: