Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Humpback Whale Rescued

An Interesting Video
It shows a rare close up encounter with a humpback whale that was entangled in a fishing net. A successful rescue that I think you will enjoy. It all happened in the Sea of Cortez.


Nature
I enjoy the outdoors and all wildlife. Nature surrounds us and is so interesting. Let’s get outside and enjoy God’s creation.

When we went to South Holston Lake yesterday morning, it was just after a rain and it was foggy. Here’s a picture I took that shows the fog rising out of all the crevices on the slope of the mountain.

IMG_1100

 
~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
We need to clean house in Washington DC.
They are making a bigger mess every day.
Mandy saw a comment of Facebook the other day, it said
”He campaigned on hope and change! I just hope we all have some change left when he gets done running this country in the ground.”


~~~
Quote of the Day
Congress is so strange. 
A man gets up to speak and says nothing.  Nobody listens - and then everybody disagrees. 
~Boris Marshalov

~~~
Joke of the Day

A completely inebriated man was stumbling down the street with one foot on the curb and one foot in the gutter. A cop pulled up and said, "I've got to take you in, pal. You're obviously drunk." 

Our wasted friend asked, "Officer, are ya absolutely sure I'm drunk?" 

Yeah, buddy, I'm sure. You walking with one foot on the sidewalk and the other foot in the gutter." said the copper. "Let's go." 

Breathing a sigh of relief, the wino said, "Thank goodness, I thought I was one of my legs was longer than the other one."
 

 



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: