Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Einstein

From the Knoxville Zoo
Meet this remarkable bird. A good talker. I’m not an expert on parrots, but I thought this was good.

Heart Doctor Appointment
I have an appointment with my heart Doctor today. It’s my first checkup since my last heart attack at the end of May. I’m feeling good, so I don’t expect any problems from the doctor.

 

~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
I’m thinking of my Dad this morning. He’s having some surgery on his leg to insert some stents to improve the blood circulation. Get Well Soon, Dad!
.
Dad’s got a birthday this Friday, and he’ll be 98.
How about that!!!

~~~
Quotes of the Day
Remember the difference between a boss and a leader; a boss says "Go!" - a leader says "Let's go!" 
~E.M. Kelly

Leadership is action, not position. 
~Donald H. McGannon
 
~~~
Joke of the Day

A Couple of Bumper Stickers for us Old People.

b1


b2


Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: