Thursday, September 23, 2010

Knee Action

The Schwinn Knee-Action Springer Fork
That knee-action fork was what I loved about this bicycle. I was in my early teens and I had the best bike in the world. It was great! You would hit a pot hole and that knee action fork would help absorb the shock. If I could only have that bike today…

And you can! The following Schwinn bicycle is a reproduction of that old famous bicycle that I enjoyed as a youth. The following can be purchased today, MSRP: $699.99

Schwin

For more information, click here: Schwinn Bikes.

 
~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
It’s kind of funny… everyone wants to go to heaven,
but nobody’s want to die.

~~~
Quote of the Day
Put a grain of boldness into everything you do.  ~Baltasar Gracian

~~~
Joke of the Day

Old Man McQuillan walked into a bar and ordered martini after martini, each time removing the olives and placing them in a jar.

When the jar was filled with olives and all the drinks consumed, the Irishman started to leave.

"Excuse me," said a customer, who was puzzled over what McQuillan had done. "What was that all about?"

"Nothing," said the Irishman, "my wife just sent me out for a jar of olives."



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: