Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Institution of Marriage

Marriage Funnies
A few jokes and not taking yourself so serious can help a relationship.

Wife : 'Do you want dinner?'

Husband : 'Sure! What are my choices?'

Wife : 'Yes or no.'

~~~

Wife: 'You always carry my photo in your wallet.  Why?'

Hubby: 'When there is a problem, no matter how great, I look at your picture and the problem disappears.'

Wife: 'You see how miraculous and powerful I am for you?'

Hubby: 'Yes! I see your picture and ask myself what other problem can there be greater than this one?'

~~~

Stress Reliever--

Girl: 'When we get married, I want to share all your worries, troubles and lighten your burden.'

Boy: 'It's very kind of you, darling, but I don't have any worries or troubles.'

Girl: 'Well that's because we aren't married yet.'

~~~

A newly married man asked his wife, 'Would you have married me if my father hadn't left me a fortune?'

'Honey,' the woman replied sweetly, 'I'd have married you, NO MATTER WHO LEFT YOU A FORTUNE!'

~~~

Girl to her boyfriend: One kiss and I'll be yours forever

The guy replies: 'Thanks for the warning.'

 
~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
Charity is a good thing, but you don’t want to make the person receiving it dependent on it.

~~~
Quote of the Day
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. 
~ Kahlil Gibran

~~~
Joke of the Day

A blonde hurries into the emergency room late one night with the tip of her index finger shot off. “How did this happen?” the emergency room doctor asked her.

“Well, I was trying to commit suicide,” the blonde replied.

“What?” sputtered the doctor. “You tried to commit suicide by shooting your finger off?”

“No silly!” the blonde said. “First I put the gun to my chest, and I thought: I just paid $6,000.00 for these breast implants, I’m not shooting myself in the chest.”

“So then?” asked the doctor.

“Then I put the gun in my mouth, and I thought: I just paid $3000.00 to get my teeth straightened, I’m not shooting myself in the mouth.”

“So then?”

“Then I put the gun to my ear, and I thought: This is going to make a loud noise. So I put my finger in the other ear before I pulled the trigger.”



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: