Thursday, August 13, 2009

Boogie Woogie

Remember the Boogie Woogie
I had not heard any boogie woogie in long time. Then out of the blue, my cousin Don sent me the following YouTube video of the Boogie Woogie Man, Tommy Johnson. See if you can sit still and listen to this.

Read about the Boogie Woogie at Wikipedia.

 
~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
I’m getting old for sure.
I been to realize that there's a big difference between "good looking" and "looking good”.

~~~
Quote of the Day
Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.
~Winston Churchill

~~~
Joke of the Day

Concerning Business Ethics…

A woman same into the butcher shop to buy a chicken for dinner. The butcher had just one chicken left in the ice barrel. He reached in and pulled out a fine looking fowl and placed in carefully on the scales and announced that it weighed 4 pounds.

The woman asked if he had one a little larger. The fast thinking butcher put the chicken back into the barrel and in a few seconds pulled it out again (pretending he had a larger chicken) and placed it on the scales a second time and told her that this one weighed 4 3/4 pounds.

The woman paused... Then announced, 'I'll take both of them!'

~~~

Upon seeing an elderly lady for the drafting of her will, the attorney charged her $100. She gave him a $100 bill, not noticing that stuck to it was a second $100 bill.

Immediately the ethical question arose in the attorney's mind: "Do I tell my partner?"



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: