- On a standard traffic light, is the green on the top or bottom?
- How many states are there in the USA? (Don't laugh, some people don't know)
- In which hand is the Statue of Liberty's torch?
- What six colors are on the classic Campbell's soup label?
- What two numbers on the telephone dial don't have letters by them?
- When you walk does your left arm ! swing with your right or left leg? (Don't you dare get up to see!)
- How many matches are in a standard pack?
- On the United States flag is the top stripe red or white?
- What is the lowest number on the FM dial?
- Which way does water go down the drain, counter or clockwise?
- Which way does a "no smoking" sign's slash run?
- How many channels on a VHF TV dial?
- On which side of a women's blouse are the buttons?
- Which way do fans rotate?
- How many sides does a stop sign have?
- Do books have even-numbered pages on the right or left side?
- How many lug nuts are on a standard car wheel?
- How many sides are there on a standard pencil?
- Sleepy, Happy, Sneezy, Grumpy, Dopey, Doc. Who's missing?
- How many hot dog buns are in a standard package?
- On which playing card is the card maker's trademark?
- On which side of a Venetian blind is the cord that adjusts the opening between the slats?
- There are 12 buttons on a touch tone phone. What 2 symbols bear no digits?
- How many curves are there in the standard paper clip?
- Does a merry-go-round turn counter or clockwise?
- Blue, red, white, yellow, black, & gold
- 1, 0
- Clockwise (north of the equator)
- Towards bottom right
- 12 (no #1)
- Clockwise as you look at it
- Ace of spades
- * and #
I’ve headed out to sea today. Well not exactly. I’m headed out on the lake for a day of fishing and relaxation. Ralph and Doug B are going with me today. We’re going to try South Holston again and see if the trout are still biting.
An alarm clock is a device that scares
the daylights into you.
Joke of the Day
The minister came to see me the other day. He said that at my age I should be thinking about the Hereafter.
I told him, "Oh I do, all the time! No matter where I am, in the parlor, upstairs, in the kitchen, or down in the basement, I ask myself: now what am I here after.”
If a man can do at 50 what he did at 25; and I'll show you a man that didn't do much at 25