Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Survive an Elephant Charge

How do you survive an elephant attack? (As if you would ever need to know this.) Well, this video might surprise you. Go here to see other National Geographic Videos.

Watch the video below to survive the elephant charge:



~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
If that person you love was gone tomorrow, what would you tell them today? Tell those you love that you love them. Don't have regrets.

~~~
Quote of the Day
Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.
~Henry Ford

~~~
Joke of the Day
One morning a mother was trying to wake up her son. "Wake up now! It's time to go to school."

"I don't want to go to school," the son replied.

His mother said, "Give me two reasons why you don't want to go to school."

"Okay. One, all the children hate me. Two, all the teachers hate me."

"Not good enough," the mother replied.

"Fine," the son said. "Then you give me two good reasons why I SHOULD go to school."

The mother declared, "One, you're 50 years old. Two, you're the principal of the school."

Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: