Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hummingbirds

Vimeo
I ran across a very nice hummingbird video on Vimeo, a site for uploading and sharing video creations. They seem to have a lot of high definition nature and animal videos.

Watch the hummingbird video here. It's called
Remembering the Sun


Here's a link to more of the nature videos. Vimeo Nature Videos

~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
Some say the advantage of exercising every day
is so when you die, they'll say,
"Well, he/she looks good doesn't he/she."

I had a friend that didn't exercise very much,
he told me that when he died he wanted there to be a reason.

~~~
Quote of the Day
It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for something you are not.
~Andre Gide

~~~
Joke of the Day
Exercise and healthy eating can add years to your life. This enables you at 80 years old to spend additional years in a nursing home at $7000 per month. What joy!
Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning, I am enjoying your blog very much. This is a good one today. Reminds me of myself