Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Scales of Injustice

I like this cartoon. One little girl tells her friend, "Don't step on it...it makes you cry."

Ladies and Gentlemen,
Take My Advice:

Never, never, never buy someone scales for a present.


Answer to Yesterday's puzzle:
The man is a dwarf.


The Star Spangled Banner
I have added an audio file to my Support Our Troops web page. Look for it in the left column. Click on the ssb.wma file to play or download. This audio lasts around 11 minutes. But I urge you to listen when you have time to learn more about the history of our flag and our National Anthem, The Star Spangled Banner.



Click here for the Countdown to Christmas

Here's another great Christmastime Link:

Click Here for Merry Christmas 2007 ...It is full of the sights and sounds of Christmas! Take a trip back to the days of your youth, when Christmastime was most wonderful ...
~~~
Quote of the Day
I can't complain, but sometimes I still do.
~Joe Walsh

~~~
Joke of the Day
A consultant died and arrived at the pearly gates. To his dismay, there were thousands of people ahead of him in line to see St. Peter. But, to his surprise, St. Peter left his desk at the gate and came down the long line to where the consultant was standing. St. Peter greeted him warmly. Then St. Peter and one of his assistants took the lawyer by the hands and guided him up to the front of the line into a comfortable chair by his desk.

The consultant said, "I don't mind all this attention, but what makes me so special?"

St. Peter replied, "Well, I've added up all the hours for which you billed your clients, and by my calculation you must be about 193 years old!"

Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: