Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Thinking of Shadow

Today I was looking at some pictures of my dog, Shadow, who died earlier this year. She was a wonderful friend and family member. I think the most gentle dog I have ever been around in my entire life. I had a web page for Shadow on "Dogster". Click here to read about Shadow. Dogster is a nice site. You might want to start a page for your dog there.

About Jade Today
Jade's new laptop computer came today. She is so excited!!! She bought it earlier and it was shipped to her from Canada by a friend of her father. It's an IBM ThinkPad and it's very light thin and light. She powered up and got connected to our wireless network. It seems today that computers are a necessity for school work. (I was just thinking about writing a paper in high school and getting all those references from the library. Then typing the paper with footnotes, etc. Remember?)



~~~

Quote of the Day

Do you love me because I'm beautiful,
or am I am beautiful because you love me.

-Oscar , Hammerstein, II

~~~

Joke of the Day

Dumb Men Jokes

  • Why are all dumb blond jokes one liners? So men can understand them.
  • What is the difference between government bonds and men? Government bonds mature.
  • What's a man's idea of helping with housework? Lifting his legs so you can vacuum.
  • What's the difference between a man and E.T? E.T. phoned home.
  • Why is a psychoanalysis a lot quicker for men than for women? When it's time to go back to his childhood, he's already there.
  • What did God say after He created man? I can do better than this.
  • How do men define a 50-50 relationship? We cook/they eat, we clean/they dirty, we iron/they wrinkle.
  • How do men exercise at the beach? By sucking in their stomachs every time they see a bikini.
  • What does a man cosider to be a seven-course meal? A hot dog and a six-pack.
  • How are men like noodles? They are always in hot water, they lack taste, and they need dough.
  • Why is it good that there are female astronauts? When the crew gets lost in space, at least the woman will ask for directions.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Really enjoying your Blog. Keep up the good work. Love the jokes! Anxious to meet Jade.

Unknown said...

I'm Jerry Biggie, a friend of Dave Goss. Have been following little Jade's saga and am sure happy she found a good family! If you haven't met any Vietnamese people before, you are in for a treat. They are some of the most wholesome, respectful and moral people you could ever find. Best wishes to all.