Saturday, August 18, 2007

Be Careful When You Nap

Good Saturday morning to everybody. I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Go easy, it's HOT out there again today.

Back a few years ago, we had Kara and Zachary over for a visit. It seems that I took a little nap on the sofa while they were here. When I woke up they took my picture. You can see what I looked like.


Kara thought it was so funny. So I took her picture while she was looking at my new moustache and beard that she created on my face.

Everyone had a big laugh, and so did I. And I was glad the pen she used was not a permanent marker.

I just talked to Zachary and he wants to go fishing today! We'll try Boone Lake and fish for some bluegill. We're planning to go right after lunch for a few hours. We'll take the pontoon boat.

5:05 PM
Just got back from fishing on Boone Lake. Zachary did great! He caught 9 bluegill. We caught them on night crawlers. I think he is "hooked" on fishing now. He enjoyed it and so did we. It was so much fun to see him fish. Here's a couple of pictures we took this afternoon.


























I have decided to be like Dad, and not post on Sunday.
I'll be posting again sometime Monday. Take care!


~~~
Quote of the Day

Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died.

— Erma Bombeck

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What those children did to you is cute. Good luck on that fishing trip today. Helen

Anonymous said...

I think you look good with the goatee and mustache. Your granddaughter is a doll.

Mandy said...

I think the goatee and mustache make you look a bit like Black Bart!! Watch out! =)

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA that is a great look for you! Those grand babies are cute! Linda