Wednesday, August 15, 2007

First Entry

Hello Everybody! Just started this blog and it will take me a while to get it going.

I'm a Granddaddy from Kingsport, Tennessee. I have 3 grandchildren that are absolutely wonderful. You can learn a lot more about me from my web page:

I love to fish, and you can learn about my fishing experience on my web page.

Life has been kind to me because I grew up in a loving family. My Dad is almost 94, and I have a wonderful sister. Mother died when she was young, only 60 years old. But what a Mom she was!!!

I am also blessed with a loving wife and 2 wonderful living children. I am a happy person.

Quote of the Day
If you don't know where you are going, any road is OK

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great Blog. Keep it up.

Anonymous said...

Keep it up. Very good.

Anonymous said...

Good job, Jim. You might get as good as your Daddy some day. DAD

Anonymous said...

Hi Jim, I look forward to reading your blog. Looks as if you are off to a great start. Feel I already know you from Dad mentioning you in his blog so often which I have read from his first entry.
Dad and Ms Mary's SC Friend,
Boyd Anthony

Anonymous said...

Hey Jim! Now your West Tennessee cousin can keep track of you! (And maybe learn something about fishing too!)