Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Mathematics

Beauty and Symmetry of Numbers
Here’s interesting presentation someone sent me about mathematics. It show some of the interesting things about our number system. Click on the picture below:

ath

I don’t believe that assigning numbers to letters to see what value certain words have has any meaning whatsoever. You’ll see that at the end of the presentation.

~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
The devil when he tempted Jesus took him to a high place and had him look down. God wants to take us to a low place and have us look up.

~~~
Quote of the Day
Those who think it is permissible to tell white lies
soon grow color-blind.
~Austin O'Malley

~~~
Joke of the Day

My friend was lying in bed pondering the problems of body consciousness, he rapidly realized that:

  1. If walking/cycling is good for your health, the postman would be immortal.
  2. A whale swims all day, only eats fish, drinks water, and is fat.
  3. A rabbit runs and hops and only lives 15 years.
  4. A tortoise doesn't run and does nothing, yet it lives for 450 years.
  5. And you tell me to exercise and hurry up?? I don't think so.I'm a senior. Go around me!



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: