An Email That Makes Perfect Sense
I received the following 5 sentences. I have never read anything that made more sense. See if you agree.
These are possibly the 5 best sentences you'll ever read:
- You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.
- What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
- The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
- You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it!
- When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation.
We should memorize the above sentences and repeat them to our liberal friends. It makes perfect sense. We need to get this country back to the basics that made it great in the beginning.
Joke of the Day
Two Blondes With Hammers...
Lynn & Judy were doing some carpenter work on a Habitat for Humanity House. Lynn was nailing down house siding, would reach into her nail pouch, pull out a nail & either toss it over her shoulder or nail it in.
Judy, figuring this was worth looking into, asked, "Why are you throwing those nails away?"
Lynn explained, "When I pull a nail out of my pouch, about half of them have the head on the wrong end & I throw them away."
Judy got completely upset & yelled, "You moron! Those nails aren't defective! They're for the other side of the house!"