Monday, December 5, 2011

Sled Dogs

Here’s Some Well Trained Animals
Watch Heini Winter go biking with his 16 sled dogs in town. This is absolutely amazing!

Hope You Had a Great Weekend
We had a wonderful weekend here in East Tennessee. Grandmother and I went to Knoxville to visit my Dad and Sister. We got treated to a wonderful lunch at Ruby Tuesday. The weather was beautiful.

Hope you have a great week. Be careful when you are out driving, because it is getting very hectic with all the holiday shopping.

Also, be vigilant in watching for those that would rob you or do bodily harm. Keep your home and your cars locked to prevent robbery or a home invasion. Play it SAFE wherever you are.

~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
I was complaining about PeTA a few days ago.
My friend Mark sent me the following.
petad
I love animals, but object to PeTA’s advertising which is anti fishing and anti turkey for Thanksgiving.

~~~
Quote of the Day
At Christmas, all roads lead home.
~Marjorie Holmes

~~~
Joke of the Day

A blonde goes to the post office to buy stamps for her Christmas cards.

She says to the clerk, “May I have 50 Christmas stamps?”

The clerk says, “What denomination?”

The blonde says, “Goodness help us. Has it come to this? Give me 22 Baptists, 12 Presbyterian, 10 Lutheran, and 6 Catholics.



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: