Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Jerusalem

A Short IMAX Video
This is beautiful and informative. You will enjoy this video. Click below on the link:

Jerusalem Filmed in Imax 3D

Penny Postcards
Remember them? What did your hometown area look like according to Penny Postcards? Check out your old stomping grounds during those times. Click on the State and then on the County name to see old penny picture postcards from that area...this is pretty neat

Penny Postcards

~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
The Farmer's Almanac is predicting a very cold winter. It must be true because the squirrels are gathering NUTS. Three of my friends have disappeared. Are you O.K.?

~~~
Quote of the Day
An animal's eyes have the power
to speak a great language. 
~Martin Buber

~~~
Joke of the Day

TEACHER: Adela, what is the chemical formula for water?
Adela: H I J K L M N O.
TEACHER: What are you talking about?
Adela: Yesterday you said it's H to O.
__________________________________
TEACHER: Winnie, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have ten years ago.
WINNIE: Me!
__________________________________________
TEACHER: Glenn, why do you always get so dirty?
GLENN: Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are.
_______________________________________
TEACHER: Harriette, give me a sentence starting with ' I. '
Harriette: I is..
TEACHER: No, ..... Always say, 'I am.'
Harriette: All right... 'I am the ninth letter of the alphabet.'



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: