What Should You Do Today?
It’s much better to give than receive. I hope you were a giver. Now today you can continue to give…
- Give your time to your family
- Call or visit your family & friends and let them know you love them.
- Help your children or grandchildren with their new gifts, or let them teach you how to use them.
- Take a deep breath, count your blessings and be thankful.
- Pray a prayer that includes asking forgiveness, asking for help, and show your gratitude. (I’m sorry, Help me, Thank you
Don't clean it up too quickly.
Joke of the Day
A family had twin boys whose only resemblance to each other was their looks. If one felt it was too hot, the other thought it was too cold. If one said the TV was too loud, the other claimed the volume needed to be turned up. Opposite in every way, one was an eternal optimist, the other a doom and gloom pessimist.
Just to see what would happen, on Christmas their father loaded the pessimist's room with every imaginable toy and game. The optimist's room he loaded with horse manure.
That night the father passed by the pessimist's room and found him sitting amid his new gifts crying bitterly.
"Why are you crying?" the father asked.
"Because my friends will be jealous, I'll have to read all these instructions before I can do anything with this stuff, I'll constantly need batteries, and my toys will eventually get broken." answered the pessimist twin.
Passing the optimist twin's room, the father found him dancing for joy in the pile of manure. "What are you so happy about?" he asked.
To which his optimist twin replied, "There's got to be a pony in here somewhere!"