Friday, September 30, 2011

Have You Hear About Boatlift on 9/11?

Resilience on 9/11 – An Untold Story
The story told in this video in narrated by Tom Hanks. It tells about the boatlift that evacuated a half million people from lower Manhattan. Boatlift wasn’t planned, it happened because heroic people acted in a time of need.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Enjoy the sunshine. The days are getting shorter. Fall is here, and old man winter won’t be far behind.

 

~~~

Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
I want to thank all my friends who send me such wonderful things in my email. Some things make me laugh, others make me cry, and other things sow seeds on encouragement for my soul.

~~~
Quote of the Day
Advertisers constantly invent cures
to which there is no disease.
~Author Unknown

 
~~~
Joke of the Day

A Policeman stops a speeding car and tells the woman driver; When I saw you driving down the road, I thought to myself, “sixty-five at least.”

The woman replied: I don’t think that is quite fair. I think this hat makes me look older.



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: