Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A Good Labor Day

With No Labor
We’ve enjoyed keeping our grandchildren, Kara and Zachary, the past few days. We’ve had fun together and have learned much by being with them. They are both very smart and creative.

IMG_1256I learned something about Kara that I didn’t know. She is very creative with a camera and software. Just check out the following link to view some of her pictures and creative work.

http://statigr.am/kaybecaroo

I learned that Zachary can figure out just about anything when it comes to computer or video games, and he’s very creative with Lego building blocks. Here’s a couple of pictures that Grandmother took of Zachary.

photo-1
photo (2)

~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
Hard work and hard times will not kill us,
but it does make us stronger.

~~~
Quote of the Day
Rejoice with your family in the beautiful land of life!
~Albert Einstein

~~~
Joke of the Day

He asked his friend's little girl what she wanted to be when she grows up. *She said she wanted to be President of the United States. Both of her parents, liberal Democrats, were standing there.

So he asked her, "If you were President, what would be the first thing you would do?"*

She replied, "I'd give food and houses to all the homeless people."

Her parents proudly beamed. *"Wow...what a worthy goal,"

He told her, "But you don't have to wait until you're President to do that. Tell you what - you can come over to my house and mow the lawn, pull weeds, and sweep my driveway, and I'll pay you $50. Then I'll take you over to the grocery store where the homeless guy hangs out, and you can give him the $50 to use toward food and a new house. *How about doing something wonderful like that?"

She thought that over for a few seconds, then she looked me straight in the eye and asked, "Why doesn't the homeless guy come over and do the work, and you can just pay him the $50?"

He said, "Welcome to the Republican Party."



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

1 comment:

monica williams said...

A GREAT MAN YOU CAN TRUST



hello everyone out there my name is monica williams,i want to use this medium to share a wonderful testimony about my life.
one day a friend of my came to visit me in calabar because of the illness i was passing through and the disease name was EBOLA FEVER and it was a deadly disease and because of this all my friend deviated from me.but glory be to God a friend of my show me a man who specialize in treating all kind of disease.i never use to believe if such man is alive but today am living a better life without worries.
for such who engage his or herself in any kind for disease i will like you to contact him with this number+23408155085483
you can also email him with this email {wellbornspelltemple@gmail.com}

monica willians_calabar

the man that help me care my disease