Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A Future President?

Senator Rubio from Florida
I watched the speech he gave at the Reagan Library on August 24, 2011. I was impressed! I have it below for you and I hope you will take the time to watch it, even though it lasts 23 minutes.

Senator Rubio emphasizes that we can be a country that is based on both prosperity and compassion. He seems to have the “how to” figured out. I predict that he will be President of the United States some time in the future.

~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
I agree with Rubio in that my vision is for a free and prosperous America, and an America that is compassionate.
.
.
Be careful today,
Friday the 13th came on Tuesday this month.
That’s today.

~~~
Quote of the Day
We must embrace pain
and burn it as fuel for our journey.
~Kenji Miyazawa

~~~
Joke of the Day

Some More Bumper Snickers….

 
bs5

bs6

bs7


bs8

Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: