A 1950s –1960s City
If you are little bit nostalgic you will enjoy the following link. It’s pictures from a city that time passed by.
Just click here to view the rest of the pictures:
The City That Time Forgot
Nobody trips over big & tall mountains. It is the small pebble or little rock that causes you to stumble.
Watch out for the little things.
then parents to our children,
then parents to our parents,
then children to our children.
Joke of the Day
The Recession Is So Bad That...
- I got a pre-declined credit card in the mail.
- CEOs are now playing miniature golf.
- Exxon-Mobil laid off 25 Congressmen.
- I saw a Mormon polygamist with only one wife.
- If the bank returns your check marked "Insufficient Funds," you call them and ask if they meant you or them.
- McDonald's is selling the 1/4 ouncer. .
- Parents in Beverly Hills fired their nannies and learned their children's names.
- A truckload of Americans was caught sneaking into Mexico.
- A picture is now only worth 200 words.
Congress says they are looking into this Bernard Madoff scandal. Oh great! The guy who made $50 billion disappear is being investigated by the people who made $1.5 trillion disappear!
And, finally... I was so depressed last night thinking about the economy, wars, jobs, my savings, Social Security, retirement funds, etc., I called the Suicide Hotline. I got a call center in Pakistan, and when I told them I was suicidal, they got all excited, and asked if I could drive a truck.