Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Strange Friendship

The Hound Dog and the Orangutan
A good friend sent me the following video. I think you will enjoy the “sudden” and lasting friendship between two unlikely candidates.

The quality is very good--it is a National Geographic production. Just watch, that Orangutan is a funny guy!


~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
Be kind to all of God’s creation.
That includes all of mankind, the animal kingdom,
and our environment.


~~~
Quote of the Day
We are each burdened with prejudice; against the poor or the rich, the smart or the slow, the gaunt or the obese.  It is natural to develop prejudices.  It is noble to rise above them.
~Author Unknown

~~~
Joke of the Day

This has to be one of the best singles ads ever printed.  It is reported to have been listed in the Atlanta Journal.

SINGLE BLACK FEMALE seeks male companionship, ethnicity unimportant.  I'm a very good girl who LOVES to play.  I love long walks in the woods, riding in your pickup truck, hunting, camping and fishing trips, cozy winter nights lying by the fire.  Candlelight dinners will have me eating out of your hand.  I'll be at the front door when you get home from work, wearing only what nature gave me...  Call (404) 875-6420 and ask for Annie, I'll be waiting.....

puppy

Over 150 men found themselves talking to the Atlanta Humane Society.


Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: